Talitha is fully reliant on donations and the fundraising efforts of our wonderful volunteers. Raising funds for Talitha will help our transformative work to continue and grow, releasing hope and potential into many more lives.
There are three ways you can support us financially…
You can make a one-off donation.
Become a Friend of Talitha
If you are passionate about Talitha’s transformative work, and would like to give regularly, we would love to invite you to become a Friend of Talitha and therefore an integral part of her future development.
A monthly gift of £5, £10, £15 or whatever you can afford, would greatly enable Talitha’s transformative work to continue to grow; releasing hope and potential to many more lives. Please set up your monthly, quarterly or annual standing order here. Thank you.
Got your own ideas for a fundraising event?
You can run your own fundraising event for Talitha by creating your own fundraising page at give.net. Please complete our enquiry form to let us know what you’re planning, and we’ll provide you with the resources you need. Set up your own fundraising page »
- The Two Point Six Challenge, Talitha, and You! April 24, 2020 - Get involved! Help Talitha Arts help people in need through the Covid Crisis.
- The Two Point Six Challenge April 23, 2020 - Support Talitha Arts in the Two Point Six Challenge!
- 10th Anniversary preparations in full flow November 1, 2019 - Exciting times at Talitha Arts as we continue with our preparations for our 10th Anniversary year next year. There will be lots of activities and events that people can get involved with and we will promoting some of these in our November newsletter which will be sent out next week. You can sign up to... Read more »
- NEW – Calling all poets (and actors, writers, singers, dancers…) March 12, 2019 - There are many ways that people can support Talitha Arts. One of them is through poetry. That is exactly what actress, practitioner and Jersey hub leader Cathy Sara did when, together with her mum, Mary Thomson, a poetess, they put on an evening of readings and thought-provoking insights into how the creative arts can bring... Read more »
- Every Step Counts draws walkers to the Thames October 16, 2018 - Every Step Counts – ‘thank you’ for your support 18 walkers took to the Thames pathway between Hampton Court Palace and Teddington in the sunshine on October 13th to raise much needed funding for the work or Talitha Arts. There was lots of fun and laughter from the group and a good community feel as... Read more »
- Talitha Receives Point of Light Award from Prime Minister Theresa May December 6, 2016 - We are thrilled to announce Talitha has been recognised by Prime Minister Theresa May with a Point of Light Award! In a personal letter to our founder Amanda Root, Prime Minister Theresa May said: “Through ‘Talitha’, you are providing vital therapeutic support to women and girls who have experienced sexual exploitation, trafficking and domestic violence... Read more »
- Our founder a finalist for ITV Lorraine’s Woman of the Year October 12, 2016 - We are thrilled to announce our founder and CEO Amanda Root has been shortlisted as one of the three finalists for ITV Lorraine’s Woman of the Year 2016. Amanda has been nominated as a result of her work for us here at Talitha, a charity she envisioned and began in 2010. If you missed the moment she... Read more »
- Talitha goes to Bolivia August 26, 2016 - In early October we will be travelling to Bolivia to deliver our first programme there. Through the delivery of an eight day Talitha program we will be supporting Word Made Flesh, a charity that reaches out to women and children affected by prostitution as well as the project La Casa de mi Padre that reaches... Read more »
- Art with more Appeal! May 28, 2016 - Talitha was one of four amazing charities to benefit from this amazing art event, which took place early June 2016… see the website for full details! Anonymous, Art Platform Fundraising Event. It's only fair to share...FacebookTwitterLinkedin
- St George’s College, mufti-day fundraiser April 29, 2016 - In support of Kate Snowden’s recent trip to India to work with survivors of sex trafficking and violent abuse, both staff and students from St. George’s College, Weybridge, generously donated their mufti day fundraising to Talitha in February. Several 6th Form students also spoke about Talitha during their Assembly and did a great job inspiring... Read more »